- Product #: 314214375504
A Sustainable Vision
Jaden Smith’s third collaboration with New Balance brings the vegan-friendly edition called Jaden Smith x New Balance Vision Racer “Surplus”. Made with recycled mesh and synthetic leather scraps, the sneaker also comes in a riot of colors to give it a more unique look. The insoles have Smith’s signature together with white rubber soles. The icy outsole also has the inscription ‘VISION’ underneath taking the style quotient a notch higher.
- Unisex shoe
- Midsole with EVA Regrind: the midsole includes 5% EVA regrind, alleviating a potential waste stream.
- Partially Recycled Insole: The dual-density insert consists of foam in a heel carrier. The insert foam is made of a combination of 6% castor bean oil, 15% recycled foam, 5% recycled rubber, and 74% virgin PU. The heel carrier is made from 98% post-production leftover foam and rubber.
- Upper made using Surplus Materials: The upper mesh, synthetic, and TPU pieces are made using surplus materials.
- Recycled Polyester: Small webbings are made of 100% recycled polyester. The large tongue webbing is 70% recycled polyester, 30% reflective yarns. Recycled polyester used on the Vision Racer comes from post-consumer plastic rather than oil.
- Color: Black
- Material: Textile, Leather