Full Terms and Conditions for Foot Locker #FreshkicksFridays
- This Promotion is only open to those who are aged 16 or over, excluding employees of the promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion. Prizes can only be redeemed in certain countries; please see clause 9.
- No purchase necessary. However, a valid Instagram account and internet access is required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between noon on 8th October 2015 and noon on 5th November 2015. Within this, there are 4 promotional periods (“Periods”) set out as follows:
Noon 8th October 2015 – noon on 15th October 2015
12:01 on 16th October 2015 – noon on 22nd October 2015
12:01 on 23rd October 2015 – noon on 29th October 2015
12:01 on 30th October 2015 – noon on 5th November 2015
- To Enter: Log into your Instagram account and follow @footlockerEU. Then, upload a photo of your sneakers and tag @footlockerEU & #freshkicksfridays to be entered into a Period draw. Only entries that include the hashtag and tag the Foot Locker Europe handle will be valid.
- Further entry conditions:
- You must only submit photos that are your own work;
- You must not upload photographs which have been previously published or won an award or prize via a promotion run by the Promoter or any other entity; and
- You must not upload photos that infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, ownership, copyrights, trademarks, patents, logos, licensing rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other intellectual property rights, excluding that of the Promoter.
- Entrants must continue to follow @footlockerEU after the end of the Promotion Period to be selected as a verified winner.
- Maximum one entry per person per Period.
- Maximum one prize per person throughout the Promotion Period.
- The Prizes: Each Period of the promotion, one winner (4 winners in total) will win 1 x £50/€50 Footlocker e-voucher off their next purchase to use online. Vouchers must be redeemed within 6 months. Minimum spend online to activate the prize is £51/€51.
- Prizes can only be redeemed online in France, Germany, UK, Spain and Netherlands.
- The prizes will be sent within 28 days of prize acceptance.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prize, of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize become unavailable for reasons beyond our control.
- The prizes are non-transferable, not exchangeable and have no cash alternative.
- Moderation: Entries will be rejected and removed if they:
- contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content including sexist or racist language or imagery;
- include the names, likenesses, photographs or similar of any individual without their express permission;
- contain immoral or obscene behaviour;
- condone or encourage violent or anti-social behaviour;
- cause offence on the ground of religion, gender, sexual orientation, nudity, disability or age;
- refer to any brand other than the Promoter; or
- represent a danger, health and safety fear or distress.
- Winner Selection: Winner selection: The winners will be selected within 1 working day of the end of the Promotion Period by a panel of judges containing at least one independent member from PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service. The entries will be judged according to the following criteria:
- Stylishness of sneakers
- Originality of entry
- Composition of Photo
- Winner Communication: The winners will be contacted by direct message on Instagram within 1 working day of the relevant draw. The winner must respond to confirm that they would like to claim the prize. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of initial contact, or if the winner fails to respond in full within this timeframe, the winner may be disqualified and the prize awarded to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- Invalid Entries: Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram, and that Instagram has no liability for any element of this promotion.
- By entering the promotion, entrants give their permission for their photos to be used by the Promoter without further compensation for up to 1 year for promotion purposes. Copyright will remain with the entrant. However, by entering this promotion, the entrant agrees to the Promoter publishing these entries on their website and possible further use but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. They also agree to other possible promotional use in media of the promoters choosing without any payment but with appropriate credit given to the original entrant for up to 1 year.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable to the winner for any loss or damage whatsoever caused (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the prize draw and prize.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. We accept no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received registration or winner notification.
- In the event of any dispute our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- Moreover, please consult the General Terms and Conditions of Instagram: these must be respected as well.
- If for any reason the Promotion or the prize event is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond our reasonable control and which prevents us from complying with these terms and conditions or operating the promotion as originally intended, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform, run or delay in performing its obligations.
- The name and region of the winner will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Foot Locker Fresh Kicks Fridays WL” in the subject title for two months after the promotion period.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter: Freedom Sportsline Limited 1st Floor, 42-48 Great Portland Street, London W1W 7NB P.O. Box 6352, London W1A 2BF